1. Assurance that the roofing system has been evaluated and accepted by ARCA Warranty Ltd., and is proven to perform in Alberta.
2. Regular independent inspections by an ARCA Accepted Roofing Inspector occur throughout the installation period to ensure that the roofing system and sheet metal flashings have been applied in accordance with ARCA Roofing Application Standards.
3. The ARCA Warranty Certificate is issued only when the project is coimpleted to ARCA's standards and requirements. This is the guarantee of quality workmanship and materials.
4. Upon completion of the project, the owner receives a manual to store all the project information, the warranty document as well as specific information on the roofing system installed and preventative maintenance procedures. This can be an invaluable tool for future reference on the roofing system's performance.
5. An inspection by an ARCA Accepted Roofing Inspector is initiated by ARCA Warranty Ltd. on or about the second anniversary date of the effective date of the Warranty Certificate. At that time the inspector provides a written report identifying any areas of concern to ARCA Warranty Ltd. and the building owner. If any items of concern relate to the responsibilities of the roofing contractor they are repaired at no cost to the building owner.
6. Unlike most manufacturers warranties, the ARCA Warranty Certificate is not prorated and covers replacement of the whole system if damaged, not just the membrane if the roof leaks.